Thursday 17 February 2011

Club penguin puffle party!

Wow it's only a few hours away from the puffle party!I can't wait till I wake up in the morning after writing this blog.I think I will celebrate the brown puffle.Comment on which one you are celebrating.a few hours ago on the server abominable the snow forts were completely packed with penguins really excited for the party tomorrow! Oh and also,I have just received 100 stamps.My100th was getting ten penguins in your igloo at once.comment on how many you have got. Also a bit off the point you should check out the videos by shentser01 on youtube there are a few more cheats on there aswell. Here are some puffle rescue stamp cheats. On the first level to get a hidden coin bag do the following:go to the mine. Waddle over to the game called puffle rescue. Click on the pink puffle adventures. On the first level go down 2 spaces then left 3 spaces then down 3 spaces then across 3 spaces then down 2 spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment