Saturday 19 February 2011

Cadence at puffle party

Hi guys
If you already haven't checked out the puffle party I'd do it now!As expected the puffle party is awesome.well now it's the moment you've been waiting for! The famous penguin arriving at the puffle party is......Cadence!!!! If you really want to meet her somehow I'd check out this site.type in club penguin cheats then click on the first option. As soon as you click on the page the cadence tracker will come up.
I will now tell you some awesome stuff about the club penguin puffle party.
If you are a member you will have access to the top of the nightclub.(this is where cadence will be visiting the most). If you go to the puffle show in the ski village and bring you're puffle you will be able to show off it's talents to all other penguins!
Cadence Tracker
My favourite party room is probably the nightclub rooftop or the dock.

Please comment on your favourite. Also a new stamp has come out especially the puffle party. All you have to do is go to your igloo click walk the puffle of your choice. Then just walk that puffle into the room that that puffles party is in.
Finally some cool news! I just met one of the worlds most famous penguins.chrisdog93!!! he was also looking for cadence and I somehow randomly came across him!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rockhopper
    This is a great post, even tho I don't understand any of it!
    Post some more youtube reviews!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rock a hopper lingo is beyond me but I like your cricketting skills better. Well done!

    ReplyDelete