Wednesday 23 February 2011

best youtube video of the week number 2

Hi readers,
Today i will give you a specieal treat! This is my favourite song at the miniute and also my favourite artist at the miniute.You might have heard this one on the radio a few times. Please comment on your view of this song. Bruno Mars Grenade!!
Like it? please comment on what you think.
I did say you were in for a treat so here it is .... Im gonna give you a double video ! this is an awesome song written and peformed by my second favourite artist jessie J. Here it is:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rockhopper,
    I like the Bruno one, my favourite at the moment is Chris Brown & Chipmonk - Champion...

    This is one of the YouTube video's that I like to watch when I need to smile

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

    Keep up the good work...Carole (friend of your mum) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rockhopper,

    Listen to this one on YouTube. You have to listen to the whole track because it gets funnier as it goes on..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

    Good blog! From Dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno Mars rocks! I like you're blog, think its a cool idea. Maybe I'll do one too.

    ReplyDelete