Friday 22 April 2011

my holidays so far!

well today it is good Friday.so far i have eaten half a Easter egg and a cadburys caramel egg! I am really looking forward to Easter on Sunday!!




I have just been to a place down south called sedburgh.

It was a posh school for boarders, but i went there to play cricket for 3 and a half days. It was basically like boarding there. My favourite thing was probably the ice bath, if you are wondering what a ice bath is then just listen to this! They got 5 buckets filled with ice and poured them all into one bath. Then they turned the tap on freezing and left it there for about 10 minutes. Then they made us get in and see how long we could last the record was 3 minutes, i got 1 minute and my mate got 20 seconds!! It was bbbbbrrrrrrilliant! The only thing i didn't enjoy was the food! worst of all was the mushroom curry. YUCK! all in all i really enjoyed my holiday  and so did my mum and sister! They went to Blackpool whilst i was in sedburgh. They went to the pleasure beach and went on some cool rides! They also went gambling and won at least 7 prizes .
Where as my dad , well , he had to go to work.... Better luck next time dad! Anyway Happy Easter!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mushroom Curry....!!! Mushroom Curry....!!! Absolutely huge YUK!
    I love mushrooms and I love curry but no way can I think that mushroom curry sounds 'good'

    At least you enjoyed the ice :-)

    ReplyDelete